Posting # 52058 - [ Non-Union ]
Quality Control Associate, HMMS
- 1 position
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
HMMS is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care London and London Health Sciences Centre, that has been operating since 1997 providing consolidated functions of Sourcing, Contract Management, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Logistics, Supply Chain Systems and Inventory Management for the London Hospitals and numerous healthcare organizations throughout Southwestern Ontario.
As a full service supply chain organization, HMMS interacts with over 9,000 suppliers to provide an item catalogue of over 90,000 active items. Learn more about HMMS through this short online video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=uhi8PSwKTOI
As a Quality Control Associate within the Warehouse Team, you will be responsible for slotting of locations, dimensions and weights of inventory, investigating discrepancies, cycle counting stock, root cause analysis of quality gaps, and audits of dispositioned inventory. This will ensure that the warehouse is running effectively and that orders are shipped to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent as recognized by the province of Ontario plus successful completion of a post-secondary one- or two-year specialized business-related certificate program
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated customer service focus and ability to develop positive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer experience, particularly working with computerized purchasing, accounts payable and inventory management systems
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Shows initiative
- Graduate of a recognized Post-Secondary School Diploma in a business-related field
- APICS, 6 Sigma, or PLog certifications
- Smart Sheet Skills
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (primary series, boosters and/or XBB) OR one dose of XBB vaccine at least 14 days prior to the start date.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Posting date: November 17, 2023
Submission deadline: November 23, 2023
Wade Baillie, Human Resources
Only those under consideration will be contacted.