Registered Technologist, Medical Imaging - Nuclear Medicine
- 1 position
Medical Imaging - Nuclear Medicine
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
- Graduate of a recognized Nuclear Medicine program
- Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario with a specialty in Nuclear Medicine
- Registered or eligible for registration with CAMRT
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Capable of performing the full spectrum of Nuclear Medicine procedures requiring independent judgement with skill, ingenuity, and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: September 15, 2023
Submission deadline: September 21, 2023
Michelle Robertson, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.