Registered Technologist, Medical Imaging - Mammography
- 1 position
Medical Imaging - Mammography
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
The successful candidate will be assigned to work within mammography.
- Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario
- Certificate in Breast Imaging or willingness to obtain
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Capable of performing various technical procedures requiring independent judgment with skill, ingenuity and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to take the lead during procedures, and at times do them alone
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot equipment problems to minimize down time
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently and function without radiologist's supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills when communicating with difficult patients, other staff members, and the multidisciplinary team
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- Two years experience as a mammography technologist
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: March 21, 2023
Submission deadline: March 27, 2023
Michelle Robertson, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.