Posting # 50173 - [ Non-Union ]
Systems Consultant, HR
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Working as a team member within Human Resources, the Systems Consultant, HR provides leadership in the integration and enhancement of technology to support the Human Resources (HR) vision and strategic goals. The incumbent will be a driver or innovation, creativity and change using technology to shape and transform work within the HR team.
As the HR functional lead, the incumbent will be responsible for upgrading, implementing and maintaining a variety of HR systems some of which may include core HR, learning management, payroll and time and attendance systems, etc.
- Supporting configuration of new and existing modules within existing HR technology through research, design, analysis, planning, testing and go-live; Developing and maintaining system documentation to reflect any new system upgrade or process re-engineering
- Developing and leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancements, new software implementations and upgrades inclusive of developing test strategies, test cases, the review of findings and troubleshooting issues for resolution
- Liaising with the Information Technology Services team to troubleshoot and resolve system issues in a timely manner
- Leading quality improvement initiatives using technology with HR subject matter experts inclusive of leading business process redesign projects that further automate our work and may leverage existing or new technology. Consider and evaluate options against business requirements and make recommendations to management that improve existing business and system processes
- Using leading practice change management principles to support implementation and communication of new business processes and workflows for stakeholders
- Staying abreast of emerging HR technology trends and needs through research and networking
- Supporting end users with the identification of data elements and logic required to develop operational report specifications
- Partnering with the broader HR portfolio to develop and execute training for end users, including training manuals, procedures, job aids, guidelines and documentation.
- Graduate of a recognized Computer Science or Business degree program with at least 3 years related and relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in implementation of Human Resources software applications
- Experience in the analysis, design, development and implementation of new software installations and upgrades
- Solid experience gathering and documenting business requirements, performing data analysis and translating business requirements into functional system requirements.
- Strong understanding and technical competence in a broad range of project development and management methodologies
- Proven experience leading business process redesign, champion of change with experience assisting others to adopt new and innovative approaches
- Strong facilitation, planning and leadership skills to gather requirements, manage timelines and resolve project and system issues
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and manage project deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of training programs and packages
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
Teaching and Research
- 3-5 years recent working experience in Human Resources
- Experience with Peoplesoft HRM
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: March 03, 2023
Submission deadline: March 23, 2023
Jennifer Pasichnyk, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.