Plumber, Facilities Engineering
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
It is understood that the hours of work reflect the current scheduling arrangements and are subject to change as determined by the Employer.
- Current Certificate of Qualification as a Plumber in the Province of Ontario
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or recognized equivalent by the Province of Ontario
- Cross Connection and Backflow Prevention Certification
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated related experience
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-oriented environment
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective collaborative, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team as well as independently
- Must be capable of meeting the physical demands required to perform the essential duties of the classification
Teaching and Research
- Previous work experience within a healthcare environment
- Preferred experience with hydronic heating systems and steam systems
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- St Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: January 17, 2023
Submission deadline: February 06, 2023
Andrew Harriman-Duke, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.