ECG Technician, Cardiovascular Investigation Unit (CVIU)
- 1 position
Cardiovascular Investigation Unit (CVIU
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Regular Part Time
- Successful completion of a community college diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
- Registered with OSCT or CSCT (Ontario Society of Cardiology Technologists/Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Cardiovascular Investigation clinical setting
- Competent in performing ECG's, Exercise Stress Tests as well as Holter Monitor set up and scanning
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Impeccable organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience communicating effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated expertise in providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability in creative problem solving
- Demonstrated adaptability as well as strong organizational skills to meet the changing needs of the area
- Demonstrated personal and professional accountability and initiative to achieve and ensure high quality examinations
- A commitment to complete other educational requirements as deemed necessary to support the CVIU Program
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- St Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St Josephs you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: March 13, 2023
Submission deadline: March 19, 2023
Michelle Robertson, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.