Team Assistant, NeuroTrauma Rehabilitation (NTR)
- 1 position
NeuroTrauma Rehabilitation (NTR)
Parkwood Institute Main - London, ON
Facilitates the smooth operation of the department/program by providing a range of administrative, clerical, equipment and basic system support to a clinical team of interdisciplinary professional staff.
Performs patient and staff scheduling services for the clinical team.
Responsible for maintaining open communication between the interdisciplinary team, patients and families.
Monitors and orders stationery supplies and other goods required to support the program's operations.
Responsible for patient related data entry in hospital systems.
- Completion of Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario
- Completion of a community college certificate program in Medical Office Administration
- Demonstrated basic skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload in a busy clinical environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated patient/customer service focus
- Demonstrates a professional and positive and professional attitude toward supporting internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with frequent interruptions
- Minimum 2 years recent/related experience working in outpatient clinic settings required
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face demeanor and communication skills
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French language is an asset
- Knowledge of Cerner patient care systems with Power Chart
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: June 17, 2022
Submission deadline: June 23, 2022
Stacy Kearns, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.