Systems Analyst, Human Resources
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
An exciting opportunity exists for an analytical individual to join the Human Resources team. This newly created role within HR will provide systems support and analysis to meet the needs of Human Resources and users of HR systems. This position plays a key role in departmental projects, system upgrades, process improvement initiatives, training and process documentation and system administration across the suite of HR applications (OD, OHSS/IPAC and HR/Payroll).
In addition, this position will coordinate St. Josephs response to external HR surveys and ensure the corporate HR intranet stays relevant and engaging.
- Graduate of a recognized college diploma program in a relevant field, e.g. Human Resources Administration, Business Information Systems and/or Business Administration
- Minimum two years' experience with the analysis, design, development and implementation of information systems and reporting
- Exceptional skills in utilizing computer software packages including Microsoft Office (advanced skills particularly in Excel)
- Experience creating report specifications inclusive of designing, gathering, validating and presenting data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience in developing user training programs
- Exceptional analytical skills inclusive of auditing and validation
- Experience supporting business process improvement initiatives in some capacity
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills using tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated commitment to the concepts and practices of confidentiality
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's, you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: June 17, 2022
Submission deadline: June 29, 2022
Julie Neilans, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.