Posting # 48255 - [ Non-Union ]
Project Associate, Facilities Planning
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Reporting to the Coordinator of the Facilities Planning and Development team, you will assist with a number of departmental projects and initiatives, with a major focus on assisting with the project management of facilities and construction projects of various sizes. You will also lead smaller projects and assist with other departmental responsibilities, including the department's TIFM (total integrated facilities management) software application using Archibus FM. Projects will be largely renovations of a variety of sizes. Your problem-solving abilities along with your excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to co-ordinate project details and implementation with the team, St. Joseph's staff, consultants and others.
- To qualify, you must have a diploma from a community college in a related discipline such as Interior Design, Architectural Technology, Facilities Management or Project Management.
- This position requires a strong familiarity of AutoCAD, as well as experience in operating database management, MS Word, MS Excel and a variety of general office software.
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
Teaching and Research
- Experience in Archibus FM, space design, project tracking and data collection are assets.
- Previous work experience (including co-op work experience) is an asset, as is familiarity with the health care setting.
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's, you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: May 13, 2022
Submission deadline: May 19, 2022
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.