Manager (Coordinator), Rehabilitation
- 1 position
Parkwood Institute Main - London, ON
*** REPOSTED ***
The Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the day-to-day operations of a variety of outpatient rehabilitation services including the Physiatry Clinics (Stroke, MSK, ABI), EMG Clinic, Wound Clinic, Transitional Lifelong Care (TLC), Seating Clinic, Rehab Engineering, and Post Covid Clinic as well as space management for the OT and PT gyms, and pool. This position will also assume responsibility for a number of clinical programs that will be evolving as we develop The Gray Center for Mobility and Activity. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who enjoys being on the leading edge of innovation and creativity with a view to improving the rehabilitation service delivery system.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree in a health related, administration or business field
- Current registration with relevant professional college
- 3 years of health care related experience
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Ability and commitment to act as a supervisor under OHSA
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving along with exceptional facilitation and coaching skills
- Demonstrated superior communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and promote shared leadership and interdisciplinary team collaboration
- Demonstrated abilities with integrating continuous improvement in service delivery and work processes
- Demonstrated skills in budget and business planning
- In addition, the successful candidate will possess strong Leadership Capabilities including: Lead Self; Engage Others; Achieve Results; Develop Coalition; System Transformation
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- Previous leadership experience
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in research and program evaluation
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: May 10, 2022
Submission deadline: May 23, 2022
Stacy Kearns, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.