Personal Support Worker, Mount Hope - Marian Villa
- 1 position
Mount Hope - Marian Villa 2nd Floor
Mount Hope Centre for Long Term Care - London, ON
Marian Villa 2nd floor – 1400 to 2200
It is understood that the hours of work reflect the current scheduling arrangements and are subject to change as determined by the Employer.
- Graduate of a recognized Personal Support Worker Certificate Program from an accredited education facility
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform functions that require heavy lifting, bending, standing, walking, pushing, pulling
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A criminal reference check completed within the last six (6) months from a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC), inclusive of vulnerable sector screening, will be required of the successful candidate
Teaching and Research
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent as recognized in the province of Ontario
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- An interest in working with the elderly population
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide documentation you have received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and a written commitment to follow any future Public Health recommendations and St. Joseph's Health Care London policies and processes related to Covid management in the workplace.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: November 23, 2021
Submission deadline: November 29, 2021
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.