Registered Practical Nurse, Cataract Suite
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Temporary Part Time
Temporary position anticipated to extend until October 31, 2021, subject to the availability of work.
It is understood that the hours of work reflect the current scheduling arrangements and are subject to change as determined by the Employer.
Teaching and Research
- Current Registration as a Registered Practical Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Valid CPR certificate
- Proficiency and experience in pharmacology and medication administration
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in the Operating Room and/or successful completion of the Operating Room course within the last 5 years
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- A commitment to professional development
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: July 30, 2021
Submission deadline: August 05, 2021
Jennifer Pasichnyk, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.