Customer Service Representative, HMMS
- 1 position
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS)
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care London and London Health Sciences Centre created to integrate and consolidate the functions of a full plan to pay supply chain. As a shared service organization, HMMS provides supplier chain services for numerous healthcare organizations throughout the southwestern Ontario region based on voluntary collaboration.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for facilitating the needs of our stakeholders from HMMS business units. Primary responsibilities will be focused on HMMS role as OH West regional supply chain lead and the order fulfillment process that has been established. This role will also provide important backup to the Customer Service department by placing requisitions and managing supply levels to our patient facing customers. Questions and concerns will be fielded, orders tracked and expedited when necessary.
- Ontario Secondary School diploma or equivalent as recognized in Ontario
- Certificate from an accredited college in supply chain or related discipline
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Minimum 3 years recent supply chain experience
- Organized with a very strong attention to detail, time management & ability to manage multiple priorities,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in order to deal tactfully and effectively with internal/external contacts at all levels;
- Proactive, respectful, positive and professional attitude
- Highly motivated, creative thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Experience interacting and communicating with a wide variety of positions within an organization
- Hospital experience an asset
- Experience within the health care industry is preferred
- Project Management experience
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: July 21, 2021
Submission deadline: July 27, 2021
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.