Housekeeper - Environmental Services - Parkwood Institute Main Building
- 2 positions
Environmental Services - Parkwood Institute Main Building
Parkwood Institute Main - London, ON
It is understood that the hours of work reflect the current scheduling arrangements and are subject to change as determined by the Employer.
The Housekeeper performs a variety of environmental activities to ensure the provision of a clean and safe environment for our clients. In addition to cleaning duties, the Housekeeper in Environmental Services will perform waste management and recycling duties, furniture relocation, setups, and various special assignments.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent as recognized in the province of Ontario
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to apply effective body mechanics to meet the physical demands of the position
Teaching and Research
- Two years housekeeping experience in a Hospital setting
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: July 20, 2021
Submission deadline: July 26, 2021
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.