Posting # 45308 - [ Non-Union ]
HRIS Analyst, Human Resources
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
As a member of the Human Resources team, the HRIS Analyst is responsible for report development and software application support for all Human Resources systems. The Analyst will play a role in furthering the automation of HR services through development of electronic forms, reports and new business process workflows.
With a strong focus on customer service, the HRIS Analyst possesses exceptional interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills that enable you to effectively interpret, analyze and troubleshoot. The HRIS Analyst will have a working knowledge of human resources practices (eg. payroll process, benefits, recruitment, employee relations and collective agreements) to assist in understanding reporting needs, business processes and transactions.
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Graduate of a recognized college diploma program in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Programming, Business Information Systems, and/or Human Resources Administration,
- Minimum two years experience supporting HRIS systems inclusive of table maintenance, configuration and report writing
- Intermediate to Advanced Report writing skills using PeopleSoft Query, Connected Query, Crystal, BI Publisher, and other reporting tools
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Workbrain or similar HR systems
- Previous project experience assisting with upgrading HRIS systems
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Knowledge of accepted system testing strategies
- Strong knowledge of the entire MS Office Suite, with advanced skills in Excel
- General understanding of Human Resource practices (ie. payroll, benefits and employee relations)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team based environment
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a confidential setting
- Flexible at meeting multiple demands
Teaching and Research
- Previous experience in a health care setting
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: June 02, 2021
Submission deadline: June 16, 2021
Julie Neilans, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.