- 3 positions
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS)
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
Temporary Full Time
Term position anticipated to extend until September 3, 2021, subject to the availability of work.
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a Joint Venture between London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph's Health Care London to integrate and consolidate the functions of Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Receiving, Warehousing, Distribution, and Inventory Management.
This position supports the HMMS by ensuring that the right supplies are on hand in the right quantities when needed. This is accomplished by completing:
- Assist Purchasing, Inventory & Logistics departments with day to day operations
- System audits and updating project metrics in support of ongoing system enhancements.
- Data entry to support ongoing projects.
- Support all projects being conducted by the HMMS leaders.
- Data gathering to support ongoing systems updates
This successful incumbent will contribute to the department's optimization of supply chain resources.
- Ontario Secondary School diploma or equivalent as recognized in Ontario
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Familiarity with the health care setting is an asset.
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: April 28, 2021
Submission deadline: May 04, 2021
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.