Contract Administrator, HMMS
- 1 position
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS)
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
Temporary Full Time
*** REPOSTED ***
Temporary position anticipated to extend until July 31, 2021 subject to the availability of work.
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care London and London Health Sciences Centre created to consolidate functions of purchasing, accounts payable, logistics and inventory management for London hospitals. HMMS provides similar services for other healthcare organizations in the region.
As Contracts Administrator, you will support the competitive bidding process and be the primary reviewer of the terms and conditions of all vendor proposals, which will include risk tolerance, expiry dates, contract management system accuracy to ensure compliance to legislation and organizational policies.
Close attention to detail, initiative and critical thinking when faced with competing priorities is required to be successful.
- Graduate of a Diploma or Degree Program (Business Program Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Word at an intermediate level and Excel at a basic level
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Understanding of Health Care Supply Chain leading practices
- Understanding of contract structure and language
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail and timelines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Adept at building positive relationships with superior customer service skills
- Self-directed with the ability work independently as well as within a team setting
Teaching and Research
- Previous experience working with McKesson purchasing computer system
- 1-3 years Previous experience in contract administration
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: February 09, 2021
Submission deadline: February 15, 2021
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.