- 1 position
Prescription Shop 1
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Regular Part Time
The Prescription Shop 1 is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a licensed pharmacist to practice in a progressive and supportive environment.
The Prescription Shop 1 is located at St. Joseph's Hospital site and offers a unique blend of hospital, long-term care, and retail pharmacy. As a valued member of the interdisciplinary team, you will interact with patients, physicians, and other health care professionals to optimize drug therapy and proactively address drug related problems to improve patient outcomes. As part of the Prescription Shop 1 team, you will be involved in direct patient care working as a clinical liaison with a long-term care facility as well as serving patients visiting the outpatient and ambulatory care clinics at St. Joseph's Health Care London.
- Part A licensed pharmacist in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Ability and commitment to act as a supervisor under OHSA
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- Minimum three (3) years retail pharmacy experience
- Knowledge of the Kroll system is an asset
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: January 12, 2021
Submission deadline: January 18, 2021
Stacy Kearns, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.