Staffing Clerk, PACU/OR/CP
- 1 position
PACU/Operating Room & Central Processsing
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Temporary Full Time
Temporary Full Time until approximately April 8, 2022, subject to the availability of work.
The successful candidate must be able to work flexible hours based on departmental needs.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma from a recognized school in the Province of Ontario
- Graduate of an office assistant certificate program (i.e. General Business Certificate , Medical Office Administration Certificate or equivalent program)
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly demonstrating an intermediate knowledge of Word and Advanced level Excel
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with others in a team setting
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a busy environment
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multi task
- Strong ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast paced setting
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in an administrative support role in a related environment
- Previous experience with computerized timekeeping and staffing/ scheduling/payroll systems
Teaching and Research
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
- Previous experience in a unionized setting
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: January 11, 2021
Submission deadline: January 17, 2021
Jennifer Pasichnyk, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.