Contract Specialist, HMMS
- 1 position
HMMS Customer Service
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care London and London Health Sciences Centre created to integrate and consolidate the functions of a full plan to pay supply chain. As a shared service organization, HMMS provides supplier chain services for numerous healthcare organizations throughout the southwestern Ontario region based on voluntary collaboration.
As a Client Relations Contract Specialist, you are responsible for the ongoing management of service contracts between HMMS and our affiliates to ensure commitments are upheld, services are delivered, customer satisfaction is measured and results are monitored and measured. This role is also responsible for establishing new customer relationships.
In addition, the incumbent is expected to participate in regional committees, as well operational business reviews with various stakeholders, in collaboration with customers, and other HMMS departments.
- Successful completion of a Post-Secondary Degree (Business preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years recent supply chain experience in purchasing, negotiating or facilitating contracts
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Understanding of Health Care Supply Chain leading practices
- Strong problem-solving and business analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Adept at building positive relationships with superior customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective skills in leading group decision making, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as within a team setting
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
Teaching and Research
- Related certifications/professional membership preferred i.e. Ontario Public Buyers, Supply Chain Management Professional, Project Management Professional
- Related health care experience
- Familiarity with Allscripts (McKesson) ERP
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: July 30, 2020
Submission deadline: August 05, 2020
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.