Posting # 43117 - [ Non-Union ]
Systems Specialist, HMMS
- 1 position
HMMS Customer Service
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care London and London Health Sciences Centre created to integrate and consolidate the functions of a full plan to pay supply chain. As a shared service organization, HMMS provides supplier chain services for numerous healthcare organizations throughout the southwestern Ontario region based on voluntary collaboration.
As a Client Relations Systems Specialist, you will optimize your understanding of HMMS' technology and supply chain operations to generate reports, metrics, dashboards and communications to measure and improve customer satisfaction. This role is also responsible for optimizing available data when establishing new customer relationships and working with specific customers on continuous improvement opportunities.
This role reviews existing processes related to technology and makes recommendations to HMMS Leadership regarding opportunities for process improvements and will take the lead in developing content and formatting for HMMS website(s).
In addition, the incumbent is expected to participate in regional committees, as well as operational business reviews with various stakeholders, in collaboration with customers, and other HMMS departments.
- Successful completion of a Post-Secondary Degree (Business or Computer Science preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years recent supply chain experience in inventory management, performance reporting, project management or technology support
- Superior computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office suite, Power BI or AllScripts Business Intelligence module. Demonstrated advanced Excel
- Experience using or supporting Supply Chain software applications (ERP, Warehousing, Logistics, Electronic Data Interchange)
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Understanding of Health Care Supply Chain leading practices
- Strong problem-solving and business analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Adept at building positive relationships with superior customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective skills in leading group decision making, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as within a team setting
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
Teaching and Research
- Related certifications/professional membership preferred i.e. Supply Chain Management Professional, Project Management Professional
- Related health care experience
- Familiarity with Allscripts (McKesson) ERP
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: July 30, 2020
Submission deadline: August 05, 2020
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.