Posting # 43116 - [ Non-Union ]
Systems Consultant, HR/Payroll
- 1 position
St. Joseph's Hospital - London, ON
Working as a team member within Human Resources, the Systems Consultant, HR/Payroll provides leadership in the integration of new technology to support the Human Resources portfolio (including payroll) visions and strategies. Responsibilities will include: participation in the leadership of upgrading and implementing human resource information systems, act as a liaison with the Information Technology Services team to trouble shoot and resolve system issues, project management, , support and training, support the development of reports to facilitate decision-making and intranet/internet technology development. Using key change management principles, the Systems Consultant will lead quality improvement initiatives using technology. This would include leading business process redesign projects that further automate our work and leverages existing or new technology.
- Graduate of a recognized Computer Science or Business degree program with at least 3 years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Experience in the analysis, design, development and implementation of new software installations and upgrades
- Strong understanding and technical competence in a broad range of project development and management methodologies
- Proven experience leading business process redesign.
- Strong facilitation skills to resolve project issues
- Champion of change. Experience assisting others to adopt new and innovative approaches
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and manage project deliverables
- Strong consulting, planning and leadership skills to gather requirements, manage timelines and resolve issues
- Proficiency in, Human Resource, Time & Attendance and Payroll applications, Microsoft Office
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of training programs and packages
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Teaching and Research
- 3-5 years recent working experience in Human Resources
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: July 29, 2020
Submission deadline: August 12, 2020
Julie Neilans, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.