Team Assistant, HMMS
- 1 position
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS)
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
*** REPOSTED ***
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care, London and London Health Sciences Centre created to consolidate functions of purchasing, accounts payable, logistics and inventory management for London hospitals. HMMS also provides similar services for other healthcare organizations in the region.
Reporting to the Coordinator, HMMS Accounts Payable/Customs, this position supports HMMS Leadership, Accounts Payable Administrators and Representatives and performs tasks such as high volume document scanning, mailroom functions, document storage, switchboard and reception functions.
Teaching and Research
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or recognized equivalent in the Province of Ontario
- Post-secondary certificate in Office Administration
- Demonstrated basic computer skills specifically in the utilization of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook
- Superior interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with others in a team setting
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a busy environment with the ability to prioritize work assignments and multi-task.
- Minimum 3 year recent and related experience in an office setting with general knowledge of Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Receiving.
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: May 21, 2020
Submission deadline: May 27, 2020
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.