Contract Compliance Analyst, Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS)
- 1 position
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS).
Healthcare Materials Management - London, ON
*** REPOSTED ***
Healthcare Materials Management Services (HMMS) is a joint venture between St. Joseph's Health Care London and London Health Sciences Centre created to consolidate functions of purchasing, accounts payable, logistics and inventory management for London hospitals. HMMS provides similar services for other healthcare organizations in the region.
The Contract Compliance Analyst provides corporate and departmental support in the collection, analysis, reporting and utilization of data and information to support contract compliance, sourcing and procurement decision making, practices and process improvements. This position will be responsible for the extraction and coordination of data from multiple sources, capturing the financial impact of contracts, monitoring contract compliance by all parties, reporting monthly key performance indicators, generating supplier score cards, as well as supporting the Sourcing function with spend analysis by category, supplier and customer. Supplier rebates are a significant source of revenue and benefit to our stakeholders, and this role will have primary responsibility for managing and auditing supplier rebates and value adds against corporate contracts, and following up to ensure timely payment. In addition, this role will ensure contract compliance from both the customer and supplier perspectives, and the integrity of item data tied to contracts in the McKesson system.
- Post-Secondary Diploma Graduate (Business Related Degree or Diploma preferred)
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly developed organization skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Good understanding of business accounting
- Shows initiative
- Mathematical aptitude and proficient PC skills
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel at an intermediate level
- Self directed with the ability to work independently as well as within a team setting
Teaching and Research
- 3-5 years previous experience in statistical, financial, clinical analysis
- Familiarity with McKesson and HBI reports an asset
- Understanding of Health Care Supply Chain leading practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of computers and use of software
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: May 19, 2020
Submission deadline: May 29, 2020
Greg Evens, Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.